Tue, Nov 22|
Hormone Therapy: 2022
Answers to all your questions about hormone therapy so you can choose the journey that is right for you!
Time & Location
Nov 22, 2022, 12:00 p.m.
About the event
This is the 2022 Positioning Statement on Hormone Therapy from the North American Menopause Society. I post the link frequently: https://www.menopause.org/docs/default-source/professional/nams-2022-hormone-therapy-position-statement.pdf
But unless you work in the area of women's midlife hormone health all day every day, it is more likely to make your eyes gloss over than to offer anything meaningful to help guide your next health appointment or health decisions.
So please join me November 22!
I am fresh off the NAMS (North American Menopause Society) Annual Conference and I am happy to play the role of interpreter AND concierge for you as I share TWO things that will be important to ALL members of our community:
- Unpack exactly what the positioning statement says & means, and which parts are important to your health
- Address the top myths & misconceptions that come up frequently in the Menopause Chicks Community
- Watching this masterclass prior to November 22 will really help you digest this hormone therapy information with ease: www.YouDeserveToFeelAmazing.com
- Yes, there will be a replay and I am happy to email it to you on November 23 and
- You are welcome to share it everyone you love...including your doctor!