Sun, Apr 30|
Hormone Therapy FAQ
Answers to your questions about hormone therapy so you can be as informed as possible, and then choose the journey that is right for you! [Free Member Event!]
Time & Location
Apr 30, 2023, 4:00 p.m. PDT
About the event
This is the (most recent) July 2022 Positioning Statement on Hormone Therapy from the North American Menopause Society. I post the link frequently: https://www.menopause.org/docs/default-source/professional/nams-2022-hormone-therapy-position-statement.pdf
But unless you work in the area of women's midlife hormone health all day every day, it is more likely to make your eyes gloss over than to offer anything meaningful to help guide your next health appointment or health decisions.So please join me on April 30th for an exclusive, free member event!
It is not my job to tell you to take hormone therapy.
It is my job to convince you that your health is WORTH getting curious about the potential benefits of hormone therapy so you can choose the journey that is right for you.
I will take the latest research information and play the role of interpreter for you as I share TWO things that will be important to ALL members of our community:
- Unpack exactly what the positioning statement says & means, and which parts are important to your health
- Address the top myths & misconceptions that come up frequently in the Menopause Chicks Community
- Watching my Menopause Chicks Masterclass prior to April 30 will really help you digest this hormone therapy information with ease. It's available on demand here: www.Menopause-Masterclass.com
- Yes, there will be a replay and I am happy to email it to you 24 hours after the event (so do register & tell your friends!)
- You are welcome to share it everyone you love...including your doctor!