Wed, Jun 07|
Hormone Therapy FAQ
Answers to your questions about hormone therapy so you can be as informed as possible, and then choose the journey that is right for you!
Time & Location
Jun 07, 2023, 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. PDT
About the event
This is the (most recent) 2022 Positioning Statement on Hormone Therapy from the North American Menopause Society. I post the link frequently: https://www.menopause.org/docs/default-source/professional/nams-2022-hormone-therapy-position-statement.pdf
But unless you work in the area of women's midlife hormone health all day every day, it is more likely to make your eyes gloss over than to offer anything meaningful to help guide your next health appointment or health decisions.So please join me on June 7th for an exclusive, free member event!
It is not my job to tell you to take hormone therapy.
It is my job to convince you that your health is WORTH getting curious about its potential benefits so you can choose the journey that is right for you.
I will take the latest research information and play the role of interpreter for you as I share TWO things that will be important to ALL members of our community:
- Unpack exactly what the positioning statement says & means, and which parts are important to your current health + your future vaginal and bone health
- Address the top myths & misconceptions that come up frequently in the Menopause Chicks Community
- Make sure you are armed with the most up-to-date info and questions to ask at your next health appointment!
- PRE-REQUISITE: Watching the Menopause Chicks Masterclass prior to June 6 will really help you digest this hormone therapy information with ease. You can register here: www.Menopause-Masterclass.com
- Yes, there will be a replay and I am happy to email it to you 24 hours after the event (so do register & tell your friends!)
- You are welcome to share it everyone you love...including your doctor!