Wed, Jun 14|
CheckingIn is a holistic mental health and self-awareness support for communities. They have an app with a daily check-in for self awareness, as well as mindfulness exercises such as guided meditations, breathwork, and EFT tapping.
Time & Location
Jun 14, 2023, 9:15 a.m. PDT
About the event
On the second Wednesday of every month CheckingIn.co invites an expert speaker to hold a 45 minute live session explore a new wellness theme. The goal of these sessions is to create a holistic learning experience on different topics and connect them to a broader understanding of how it impacts our well-being. Following the live session there will be follow-up videos sent via the CheckingIn app to dive deeper into the key learning points from the live session.
June's Topic, "Menopause" will cover:
- Refreshing & real information about perimenopause, menopause & postmenopause.
- Clarity on definitions and which hormones are responsible for what.
- Easy-to-digest tips on the most popular questions women ask: from sexual desire to sleep challenges, hot flashes to hormone testing, mood swings, brain fog, vaginal dryness and more.
- A full explanation of "The Hormone Balance Pyramid" - including which nutritional deficiencies mimic hormone changes, how to find a hormone balance expert in your area and what questions to take to your next health appointment!
- Relatable case studies from women who have successfully navigated this journey!