Wed, Sep 27|
Menopause.Work Sept 27 or October 25
Quality women's health information at work. Your team members can attend ANY Menopause.Work event in 2023: two convenient times available on Sept 27 and again on Oct 25. Details will be communicated privately.
Time & Location
Sep 27, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EDT
About the event
Your opportunity to put your own name (& health!) at the top of the to-do list. Sign up for:
- Refreshing & real information about perimenopause, menopause & postmenopause
- Clarity on definitions and which hormones are responsible for what + how to plan for pending changes
- Easy-to-digest tips on the most popular questions women ask: from sleep to stress to sexual desire; hot flashes to hormone testing, mood swings, brain fog, vaginal dryness and more
- A full explanation of "The Women's Health Pyramid" so you can distinguish between what is related to progesterone and estrogen vs. what might be connected to nutritional deficiencies or other health conditions
- How to talk to your family, doctor and work colleagues about your health
- How to find a women's hormone health expert in your area and what questions to take to your next health appointment!
- + Relatable case studies from women who have successfully navigated this journey + a copy of Shirley's latest book + 1:1 text support if you have additional questions or require more clarity and direction.
REGISTER as INDIVIDUAL
+$0.63 service fee
This ticket is for individuals or for companies with less than 50 employees. Or, if you have a CODE from your EMPLOYER, enter it here to secure your time.
+$0.63 service fee0
EMPLOYEE GROUP Package
+$31.25 service fee
This includes unique access to learning event for ALL of your employees. Perfect for workplaces with 50 - unlimited number of employees.
+$31.25 service fee0