Wed, Feb 08|
Hormone Therapy 2023
Answers to your questions about hormone therapy so you can be as informed as possible, and then choose the journey that is right for you! Prerequisite: www.Menopause-Masterclass.com
Time & Location
Feb 08, 2023, 5:00 p.m. PST
About the event
This is the 2022 Positioning Statement on Hormone Therapy from the North American Menopause Society. I post the link frequently: https://www.menopause.org/docs/default-source/professional/nams-2022-hormone-therapy-position-statement.pdf
But unless you work in the area of women's midlife hormone health all day every day, it is more likely to make your eyes gloss over than to offer anything meaningful to help guide your next health appointment or health decisions.So please join me February 8th for this important free member event.
I am fresh off the NAMS (North American Menopause Society) Annual Conference and I am happy to play the role of interpreter AND concierge for you as I share TWO things that will be important to ALL members of our community:
- Unpack exactly what the positioning statement says & means, and which parts are important to your health!
- Address the top myths & misconceptions that come up frequently in the Menopause Chicks Community!
- I am going to dive right in with the assumption you've gone through the masterclass, so PLEASE watch the Menopause-Masterclass.com prior to February 8 as it will really help you digest this hormone therapy information with ease: www.Menopause-Masterclass.com
- Yes, there will be a replay and I am happy to email it to you on February 8 (24 hours later) and
- You are welcome to share it everyone you love...including your doctor!